Emma Gorge Resort Completed
The Emma Gorge Bushfire Repairs Project, commenced in October 2016 to address the damage sustained in a recent bushfire event at the gorge.
The following areas where affected and needed rebuilding:
- 60 tents including roads and footpaths, temporary sewage, potable water system, permanent gas and power complete.
- Construction of new Staff Accommodation & Back of House
- Rectification of existing Staff accommodation, dining and kitchen, recreation room
- New maintenance shed, main switchboard room and generator shed
- Rectification works to the Lodge & Resort Facilities, Lodge (incl. containers & walkway), laundry, pool, grass areas and surrounds.
- New water and sewer treatment plant, new slab and holding tanks.
- Upgrade to roads & pathways, main access roads and pathways around lodge and back of house areas.